Stuart Turner U4.0 Bar Shower Pump (Negative Head) 46411
Stuart Turner 46411 DetailsThe Monsoon Standard (Negative) 4.0 bar twin pump is designed for installation into vented systems to pump both the hot and cold water supply - boosting both equally.
They can be used to:
- Boost hot and cold water services to the complete home, bathroom, kitchen or cloakroom.
- Boost hot and cold water supplies to a high performance shower system.
- Applications - Shower only, bath or basin mixer, standard bath-shower/shower, multi-function shower with body jets, bathroom only, whole house - up to 3 bathrooms
Stuart Turner Monsoon Shower Pumps
- Extremely system friendly
- Robust brass bodied construction
- Fully WRAS approved and CE compliant
- Quiet operation and smooth system performance
- Long life with built-in engineering excellence
- Designed to be used for long periods of time
- Built-in safety low voltage controls
- All pumps are supplied with 22 mm push-in x 300 mm anti-vibration flexible hoses.
- All flexible hoses feature integral isolating valves.
- All pumps supplied pre-wired with 1.5 metre cable, anti-vibration feet.
- All pumps have G¾ threaded connections.
- Reassurance of up to a 5-year guarantee (subject to conditions)
Technical SpecificationThe Pump
- Hot & cold inlet strainers
- Stuart hard face mechanical seal
- Flow switch sensitivity: approx. 0.6 l/min
- Max.inlet head: 14 metres
- Plumbing connection: G ¾ " male
- Flexible hose: G ¾ " female x 22 mm push-in c/w isolating valves x 305 mm long
- Anti vibration feet
- Power Supply: 230/1/50
- Enclosure rating: IPX4
- Motor: Induction type, permanent capacitor, auto resetting protective thermotrip
- Power consumption: 890 Watts
- Full load: 4.0 Amps
- Fuse rating: 13 Amps
- Pre wired
- Rating: Continuous (S1) @ 9 l/min and above
- Gross weight (packed): 10.7 Kg