Lowara Ecocirc Basic 25-6/130
The Ecocirc 25-6/130 from Lowara is the latest generation high efficiency circulator based on the proven shaftless spherical motor design with ECM technology and permanent magnets. This design combines high efficiency, low noice and an affordable price. The new generation has improved efficiency and fullfill the requirements of ErP 2015.
- Water circulation in heating and air conditioning systems.
- Refurbishment or extension of existing systems.
- Recommended for facilities fitted with thermostatic valves.
- Single-family houses or apartment buildings.
- Floor heating systems.
- Flow rate: up to 3,2 m3/h.
- Head: up to 5,7 m.
- Maximum power consumption: 23 W (for the 4 m model) and 42 W (for the 6 m model).
- Temperature of pumped liquid: -10°C ÷ +110°C.
- Non-freezing, non-condensing.
- Maximum 20% glycol and water mixture.
- For glycol quantities higher than 20%, hydraulic performances must be checked.
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar (PN 10).
- Rotor assembly group: made of stainless steel/composite material/carbon
- Insulation class: F (155°C).
- Protection class: IP 44.
- Improved hydraulics to improved efficiency
- The spherical rotor.
- Two in one control
- Optimized motor technology
- Overtemperature protection feature
- Ease of access
- Automatic air purge